Editors: Nilanjan Dey, Jyotismita Chaki, Rajesh Kumar
Paperback ISBN: 9780128193617
Imprint: Academic Press
Published Date: 2nd September 2019
Page Count: 250
Sensors for Health Monitoring discusses the characteristics of U-Healthcare systems in different domains, providing a foundation for working professionals and undergraduate and postgraduate students. The book provides information and advice on how to choose the best sensors for a U-Healthcare system, advises and guides readers on how to overcome challenges relating to data acquisition and signal processing, and presents comprehensive coverage of up-to-date requirements in hardware, communication and calculation for next-generation uHealth systems. It then compares new technological and technical trends and discusses how they address expected u-Health requirements.In addition, detailed information on system operations is presented and challenges in ubiquitous computing are highlighted. The book not only helps beginners with a holistic approach toward understanding u-Health systems, but also presents researchers with the technological trends and design challenges they may face when designing such systems. Presents an outstanding update on the use of U-Health data analysis and management tools in different applications, highlighting sensor systems. Highlights Internet of Things enabled U-HealthcareCovers different data transmission techniques, applications and challenges with extensive case studies for U-Healthcare systems
Editors: Das, S.K., Samanta, S., Dey, N., Kumar, R.
This book provides an overview of the current state of the art in wireless networks around the globe, focusing on utilizing the latest artificial intelligence and soft computing techniques to provide design frameworks for wireless networks. These techniques play a vital role in developing a more robust algorithm suitable for the dynamic and heterogeneous environment, making the network self-managed, self-operational, and self-configurational, and efficiently reducing uncertainties and imprecise information.
- A. Saxena, R. Kumar, “Chaotic Variants of Grasshopper Optimisation Algorithm and their application to Protein Structure Prediction”, Applied Nature-Inspired Computing: Algorithms and Case Studies (STNIC), Springer, 2019, 151-175.
- S. Reddy, L. Panwar, B. K. Panigrahi, R. Kumar, A. S. AlSumaiti, “An application of Binary Grey Wolf Optimizer (BGWO) variants for Unit Commitment problem”, Applied Nature-Inspired Computing: Algorithms and Case Studies (STNIC), Springer, 2019, 97-127.
- S. K. Agrawal, B. P. Singh, R. Kumar, N. Dey: Machine Learning for Medical Diagnosis: A Neural Network Classifier Optimized Via the Directed Bee Colony Optimization Algorithm, Vol. 1: Elsevier, Advances in Ubiquitous Sensing Applications for Healthcare U-Healthcare Monitoring Systems: Design and Applications, 2018, ISBN: 978-0-12-815370-3.
- S. Shah, A. Kumar, R. Kumar, N. Dey: A Robust Framework for Optimum Feature Extraction and Recognition of P300 from Raw EEG, Vol. 1: Elsevier, Advances in Ubiquitous Sensing Applications for Healthcare U-Healthcare Monitoring Systems: Design and Applications, 2018, ISBN: 978-0-12-815370-3.
- S. Reddy, L. panwar, B. K. Panigrahi, R. Kumar: A New Binary Moth-Flame Optimization Algorithm (BMFOA) -Development and Application to Solve Unit Commitment Problem, IET- Swarm Intelligence, Vol. 2: Innovation, new algorithms and methods, 2018, ISBN: 978-1-78561-629-7.
- S. Reddy, L. panwar, B. K. Panigrahi, R. Kumar: Binary Whale Optimization Algorithm (BWOA): An Intelligent Computational Technique for Unit Commitment Problem in Power System Operation, IET- Swarm Intelligence, Vol. 2: Innovation, new algorithms and methods, 2018, ISBN: 978-1-78561-629-7.
- C. Prakash, G.S.M. Thakur Natasha, R. Kumar: Vision-Based Gender Recognition Using Hybrid Background Subtraction Technique, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 828: Springer, Singapore, 2018.
- C. Prakash, G.S.M. Thakur Natasha, R. Kumar: UMEED-A Fuzzy Rule-Based Legal Expert System to Address Domestic Violence Against Women, Advances in Computer and Computational Sciences. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 553: Springer, Singapore, 2017
- C. Prakash, K. Gupta, R. Kumar, N. Mittal: Fuzzy Logic-Based Gait Phase Detection Using Passive Markers, Chapter in Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving: SocProS 2015, Vol. 1: Springer Singapore, 2016
- S. Reddy, L. panwar, B. K. Panigrahi, R. Kumar: Binary Bat Search Algorithm for Unit Commitment Problem in Power system, Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems- Proceedings of ICAIECES 2016.
- L. Panwar, S. Reddy K, A. Verma, B. K. Panigrahi, R. Kumar, Optimal V2G and G2V Operation of Electric Vehicles using Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization and Gravitational Search Algorithm, Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems- Proceedings of ICAIECES 2016.