Tips to students
Below is a list of tips that that you will find useful in your graduate program. Any one who wants to join the group please feel free and can contact me at any time. Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to visit my office at Department of Electrical Engineering, or send me email..
- Know the Group: Get to know the group of students and the researchers working in the group.
- Choose Courses Carefully: I will help you in scheduling your courses and future activities.
- Report Writing Software: Latex: While Microsoft Word may be useful for writing simple letters, it is quite substandard when it comes to writing nice looking technical reports that have lots of mathematical equations. The preferred package is Latex.
- Be the member of professional Community like IEEE, IE, IETE, ISTE etc.
- Follow the ethics of publications see www.ieee.org
- Most important be honest to the work and society.